LIVV VITAMIN SHOTS
LIVV YOUR LIFE
WHAT ARE VITAMIN SHOTS?
Vitamin nutrient shots are your essential vitamins and minerals specially compounded which are injected for increased absorption and utilization. Nutrient shots have gained popularity due to the B12 shots that may promote sustained energy and focus. B12 is commonly known as hydroxycobalamin or methylcobalamin. B12 has many effects on the body such as energy production, cognitive function, digestive health, blood cell production, and nervous system functioning.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN CAUSES OF B-VITAMIN DEFICIENCIES?
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF VITAMIN INJECTIONS?
WHAT TO EXPECT
Vitamin shots are a quick and easy way to introduce vitamins and minerals into the bloodstream. The vitamins and minerals are rapidly absorbed through the muscle tissue. The specially formulated vitamin shots have many different health benefits including improved energy and focus, supports immune system function, promote weight loss, improve sleep, and many more.
You will first have a brief consultation with our doctor to answer any questions that you may have. The doctor or assistant will then administer a vitamin injection into the gluteal muscle (upper buttocks) or deltoid muscle (upper arm).
Also known as ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the human body because of the immune supporting benefits. Vitamin C has been used to treat an array of different disease processes such as cold/flus, skin-care, absorption, improve healing mechanism, anti-oxidant to promote immune health, pro-oxidant (at high doses) to combat cancer cells, and improves blood vessel integrity to improve cardiovascular health.
- Boosts immune system
- Potent Antioxidant
- Helps produce collagen
- Wound healing
- Improve hair, skin, and nail health
- Pro-oxidant, combats cancer cells
Also known as cobalamin, methylcobalamin, hydroxycobalamin. B-12 has been a popular vitamin due to its energy boosting properties. Biochemically, this is done by preventing a macro-cytic anemia (big Red Blood Cells – RBCs). A B12 deficiency can lead to a macrocytic anemia – meaning your RBCs are too big and they cant carry the adequate amounts of oxygen and glucose – thus causing fatigue, low energy, or poor concentration.
- Boosts energy production
- Promotes emotional stability
- Increases mental acuteness
- Eases PMS; balances hormones
- Reduces migraine headaches
- Enhances immune & nervous system function
- Supports/improves metabolism
Glutathione is the human bodies most powerful antioxidant. Its key role in the body is to combat oxidative stress (free radicals). This in turn, may possibly reduce the effects of aging. Aging is the process of cellular damage which oxidative stress may play a role. Glutathione may help reverse the role of aging as well as, decrease inflammation caused by stress and an increase of cortisol. Glutathione is also beneficial for brain health as it has been shown to treat a vast array of neurological diseases including alzheimers and parkinsons disease.
- Most powerful antioxidant
- Improves metabolic function
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Provides optimal environment for hormone production
- Combats stress, inflammation, toxins, and oxidative damage
Supports brain function, memory, and nervous system supports cardiovascular health common vitamin that is depleted with excess alcohol.
Supports inflammatory response, improves B6 metabolism and other B vitamins absorption, supports migraine relief and adrenal function, improves cognition, improves mood, eye and liver health.
Supports adrenal and stress & energy and hair (allows cortisol to be processed.
- Supports hormone function
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous
- Supports immune system
- Support liver metabolism & blood sugar
- Aids in acne, PMS, depression and arthritis
(Helps form prostaglandins thats involved in hormonal balance, important for tryptophan metabolic pathway, modulates steroid hormone receptors)
Supports heart health, neurological functioning, important for fetal development, supports blood cells, aids in mood.
- Boots energy and overall metabolic rate
- Assists in burning of stored body fat and detoxifies the body
- Improves anemia by increases production of red blood cells
- Works synergistically with other nutrients to improve health
- Aids in regulation of sleep, mood, appetite, and energy
Assists the body in handling stress – increase energy and improve brain function – optimizes cardiovascular health – maintains optimal metabolism.
Boosts immune system, potent antioxidant, helps produce collagen, improves skin elasticity, fights dandruff, improves hair growth and graying, strengthens blood vessels, decreases blood pressure, supports wound healing, reduces arthritis pain, protects against sunburns and skin damage.
Naturally boosts immune system, fights infections, Aids in calcium & phosphate absorption, improves bone health, increases energy levels and mood, supports cardiovascular health.
Aids in muscle relaxation, important for heart health, important for stress response, helps maintain muscle and nerve function, reduces symptoms of asthma, assists in energy production, supports health digestion, prevents migraine headaches, supports healthy sleep.
Strengthens bones, protects heart muscles, reduces premenstrual depression, supports transportation of nutrients supports dental care.
Important for heart and kidney health, blood pressure, Supports anxiety and stress, improves muscle strength, metabolism, electrolyte function and nervous system, enhances bone health, regulates neural function, stabilizes blood pressure, boosts metabolism, and maintains water balance.
- Supports immune system
- Supports thyroid function
- Promotes detoxification
- Improves metabolism
- Supports health skin because its a main component of collagen
- Fuels skeletal muscles because it helps form creatine
- Supports blood sugar levels, good for those who skip meals or diabetic
- Precursor to glutathione “mother of all antioxidants”
- Improves muscle growth
- Energy and mitochondrial health
- Cardiovascular health, prevents muscle breakdown in times of oxidative stress – supports breakdown of fat for energy – improves body fatigue.
- Supports metabolism of fat, supports glucose tolerance, boosts moods and supports mental clarity, promotes cardiovascular health, electrolyte balance, Boosts immune system. Improve exercise performance, decreases fatigue, improves muscle contractility,
- Medical: (Alleviates seizures, helps prevent and treat fatty liver disease, 3 grams of taurine per day reduces body weight. Lowers lipids, supports diabetic retinopathy and neuropathy, as well as kidney damage.) found in excitable cells like nerve and heart, so it strengthens heart muscles, also improves exercise performance and supports excretion of lactic acid.
- Master detoxifier and most powerful antioxidant
- Supports the immune system
- Removes free radicals and heavy metals from the body
- Aids the body in detoxification
- Combats free radical activity
- Helps release fat from the body
- Supports liver health
- Supports elimination of toxins within the body
- Supports healthy mood (inositol & choline)
- Aids in breakdown of fats
- Improves nails, hair and skin tone & elasticity
- Cardiovascular and muscular improvement
- Reduces histamine which is beneficial with allergies
- Supports liver health – aids in production of other amino acids (cysteine & taurine) which help the body eliminate toxins – lowers cholesterol, prevents fat from depositing and accumulating in specific sits of the body, relieves fatigue, produces creatinine so it will nourish hair, nails, heart and muscles
- Aids in metabolism of fats
- Helps liver break down fats in the body – helps reduce blood cholesterol
- Plays a role in serotonin production which helps mood & appetite – supports healthy insulin levels
Important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, energy levels and metabolism helps detoxification – only a small amount in produced in the body (methyl done and assists detox reactions in liver)
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports mitochondrial health
- Help sustain energy production
- Improves metabolic functions
- Aids in absorption of vitamin C and E thus maximizing the effects of these vitamins
- CoQ10 production declines as we age
- Helps metabolism glucose and fatty acids which helps preserve muscle mass and regulate appetite
- Prevents tissue damage
Potent antioxidant Support thyroid function Boosts immune system.
Make an appointment with LIVV NATURAL for your vitamin shots in Little Italy today, and be well on your way to a healthier, happier you.