OZONE THERAPY SAN DIEGO
What is Ozone Therapy?
The idea of ozone therapy is to inject oxygen (O3) into the body to produce a pro-oxidative effect to potentially eradicate pathogenic bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, or other organisms. These organisms are broken down through ozone therapy.
When we’re sick or dealing with symptoms of chronic disease it may be difficult to find the root cause of the issue.
Ozone therapy may be a treatment option for complex medical cases such as lyme disease, chronic mold toxicity, autoimmune disease, and potentially cancer.
What Are The Benefits?
Ozone therapy can provide a wide range of benefits. These include improvements within the body’s anatomy and natural healing process. A few of these include:
- Strengthen mitochondria – Ozone therapy can make the energy producing cells of the body more efficient with the introduction of lipoperoxides.
- Brain health – It’s possible that ozone therapy can help patients recover from a stroke as it improves blood flow to the brain which has a large concentration of mitochondria.
- Help with inflammation – The proper amount (low dose) of ozone can stress cells just enough to make them stronger. Two powerful antioxidants, glutathione and superoxide dismutase, are produced during this process.
- Wound healing – Ozone was used during the first world war to treat combat wounds. Anti-inflammatory and hemodynamic (blood flow) properties were identified by war-time medical professionals. Today, ozone therapy is sometimes used for chronic and treatment-resistant wounds.
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial – One of the first uses of ozone was to sterilize drinking water, these same attributes allow it to treat bacterial infections.
- Lyme Disease & Mold Toxicity – the antibacterial and antiviral effects of ozone may potentially help treat lyme disease and mold toxicity.
What Can Ozone Therapy Help Treat?
These benefits naturally allow ozone to be used for treating many ailments and diseases.
Diabetes complications are often caused by oxidative stress so the infusion of oxygen can help. People with diabetes tend to slow healing wounds so the faster healing is another benefit.
- Breathing disorders
Clinical trials are underway to test the effect of ozone on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma and other breathing disorders. It’s a natural connection. However it’s important to make sure ozone is never directly inhaled as it can be toxic.
- Chronic Disease
many clinical case studies have been conducted in the potential treatment of lyme disease, chronic mold toxicity, autoimmune diseases (such as hashimoto’s thyroiditis), and other pathogenic organisms.
- Immune disorders
There is much debate about if ozone is effective for immune disorders, primarily the HIV virus. There have been contradictory studies over time. It’s worth exploring if other treatment options have failed.
- Improved Athletic Performance
Athletes place a tremendous amount of strain on their bodies which produces oxidative free radicals and inflammation. Ozone therapy can potentially help decrease inflammation and help promote adequate mitochondrial function. These effects can lead to increased recovery times and improve performance.
Ozone therapy & Lyme Disease
Ozone Therapy – Ozone therapy is a procedure where ozone (O3) is introduced into the body to produce a pro-oxidative effect to potentially eradicate pathogenic bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, or other organisms. Ozone therapy has been used by some patients to combat the joint pain and fatigue caused by PTLD. Read more about ozone therapy.
Make an appointment with LIVV NATURAL for your complimentary consult today!