WHAT IS AN IMMUNE IV?
A blend of Vitamin C, Selenium, and Zinc
- Vitamin C is consistently give for fighting off infections and illness but it’s also great at helping with allergies, and keep our connective tissue healthy.
- Selenium is an often forgotten mineral that plays a surprisingly huge role in our body by helping regulate immunity and glandular function
- Zinc has been proven to boost immune function and prevent further infections
UNDERSTAND THE NUTRIENTS
Vitamin C – known as ascorbic acid is one of our most vital nutrients and can play a role as either a pro-oxidant or potent antioxidant.
- At doses less than 15 grams Vitamin C donates electrons to free radicals which neutralizes them, detoxifies plasma and cellular fluids, and helps maintain GSH and recycles Vitamin E which are some of our most effective and essential antioxidants
- As doses larger than 25 grams Vitamin C becomes a pro-oxidant. This causes a hydrogen peroxide surge within cells with kills of viral infections and is thought to assist in the destruction of cancer cells as they lack the catalase enzyme needed to break down hydrogen peroxide
- Finally Vitamin C is a main component in the production of collagen which assists
Selenium – A trace mineral that is extremely vital in the human body and is incorporated into proteins.
- Selenoproteins increases antioxidant ability playing an essential role in fighting of viral infections
- It’s been proven to help with thyroid disease and prostate issues
- Overall benefits the immune function of the entire body
Zinc – An essential trace element that is needed in small doses every day to ensure the proper production of hormones, growth and repairment of tissues, improving immunity and facilitates digestion.
- Assists with changes in appetite, food cravings, as well as changes in smell and taste
- Great for brain fog, memory loss, and overall sensory-neurological performance
- Benefits an overall slow metabolism
Many over the counter drugs and medical prescriptions can deplete our stores of our trace minerals which leaves us more susceptible to recurrent or chronic infections
WHAT ARE THE POTENTIAL BENEFITS
- Improved Immune function
- May prevent or delay onset of illness
- May help improve symptoms of the cold/flu
- May help alleviate environmental allergies
- May boost up immune function (immuno-modulate)
- May combat oxidative stress
- May help improve autoimmune process.
HOW DOES THE IMMUNE IV WORK?
Intravenous (IV) therapy is the administration of therapeutic fluids directly into a vein which allows our bodies to receive a full dose of nutrients delivered directly into our cells.
By using high concentrations of nutrients a gradient is created that aid in the healing process of individuals who have trouble with absorbing nutrients through their gut. This plays an essential role in addressing conditions such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies, absence of vitamin carrying molecules, food sensitivities, and in cases where high doses of oral vitamins are not tolerated well.
WHO WOULD POTENTIALLY BENEFIT FROM IV HYDRATION DRIPS
- Ideal for individuals that are feeling under the weather and need an immune boost
- Great for anyone who is about to travel out of the country or travels frequently to high risk area
- Anyone feeling run down from flu season or allergies
- Those with chronic infections, acute illness, or anything that is “bugging” you
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
100ml – A little zap for anything that is lingering around
250ml – Top Seller. Perfect for those who feel something coming on
500ml – Down in the dumps and depleted. This will get you hydrated and replenish all your energy stores
“Dr. Phan was excellent and extremely knowledgeable on the products and very professional. I went in yesterday for an IV treatment (500ml bag) recovering from a virus all weekend and feel significantly better today. I should have gone sooner. 100% will be going back. They have a lot of other shot options I’m definitely getting next time.” Todd L.
The LIVV Immune IV is best at the onset of a cold/flu – if you are feeling the symptoms of a sore throat, allergy symptoms, cough, or onset of fever. It is best to come in right away to improve your own bodies ability to fight off an illness. Stay healthy, LIVV better, LIVV optimal.
Dr. Jason Phan NMD – LIVV Natural Health | Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in IV Vitamin Therapy, PRP (platelet rich plasma)/Stem Cell Regenerative Injections, Men’s and Women’s Health, and Optimal Living. .